The previously unreleased show captured on Virtually, recorded 3/23/71, presents the classic quartet Softs during their final European tour & just 4 months before their dissolution. The recording [licensed from German radio & taken from the master tapes] is superb for the time period, & the performance really sparkles, with everyone shinning, although special note must be made of Robert’s drumming, as he plays with more gusto on this show than most from this period.
„…an innovative union of jazz and rock.“ – Downbeat
„Soft Machine…certainly rank among the most influencial ‚out‘ rock bands.“ – Dusted
Elton Dean – alto sax, saxello, electric piano
Mike Ratledge – electric piano, organ
Hugh Hopper – bass
Robert Wyatt – drums, vocals
1) Click this album link: https://cuneiformrecords.bandcamp.com/album/virtually
2) Click „Buy Digital Album“
3) Type „10“ into the Name your price field (The discount comes next! 😉 ).
4) Type the word „FIVE“ into the Discount code field.
5) Click „apply“
6) Click „Check out now“ or „Add to Cart“